Friday, September 12, 2014

Back to School

School has started.  My babies are in Kindergarten and I don't know what to do.  It was such an emotional first day.  It is crazy to be so emotional as they are in school for 3 hours a day, but this every day schedule is crazy.  We are 3 weeks in and I am still adjusting to the routine.  One of the major routines I have tried to embrace is using my oils daily to help keep us all on track and healthy.

What are my routines?

Every morning (or most mornings) I diffuse Joy or Lemon and Peppermint.  This helps wake up the kids and keep them happy.  While some might think I am crazy, I have actually experience Joy helping my kids.  While my kids wake up at the crack of dawn, they are not really morning people.  They want attention but not from each other so there is lots of fighting and bickering.



I put valor behind the kids ears when they go off to school to help with their confidence and also calm them down a bit.  S can tend to be a wanderer so I also think it helps her stay on track.



I am diffusing Thieves every afternoon, which is awesome because it reminds me of fall.  According to the Essential Oil Desk Reference:


When we are working on homework, I am diffusing brain power.   Brain Power is a blend specific to Young Living with the following single oils: Frankincense, Sandalwood, Melissa, Cedarwood, Blue Cypress, Lavender and Helichrysum.  The Essential Oils Desk Reference says:   


At night we diffuse dream catcher in the girls room to help them drift off to lala land and have happy dreams.  If they are coming down with something, I will put Thieves and Lavender in the diffuser.  

What oils are in your daily regimen?



post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment